Link with no Shield

Shield

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eggman666

Eggman666

• Members

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:07 AM

I just have a question regarding link and his shield being stolen by a like like.

So my shield less link is recolored and without his hat. It isn't until you get a shield, that you get the green tunic and hat.

My concern is that later in the game, if link has his shield stolen, would he revert back to the recolored hat less link?

Is there a workaround for this if this is the case? 

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

Like Likes only eat magical shields. So once the magical shield is eaten, Link goes back to using his small shield.

#3 Eggman666

Eggman666

• Members

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:04 AM

Is that how it works? Sweet, Thank you. :)

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:20 AM

You have the option to make the small shield, or any other item, edible. I had an Evan moment when designing a specific quest, in which I made swords edible.

You also have the option for a magic shield to fully replace the L1 shield, so if it is eaten, Link will revert to no shield. To do this, remove the marker on 'Keep Lower Level Items' on the Magic Shield in the Item Editor.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 04 May 2017 - 06:23 AM.

#5 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:10 AM

I had an Evan moment when designing a specific quest, in which I made swords edible.

Surely this is the result of some traumatic childhood experience. Nobody is born this heartless.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shield

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users