EOTM #22 - Theme Discussion: No Limit

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

Another thing to keep in mind ywkls is that this contest was considered dead for some time before me and Anthus took over. It is often quite difficult to get people's confidence back into these types of projects after things like this.

It'll take time for many people to even take this contest seriously again I believe. I am hoping though that mine and Anthus' contributions to this contest will get the steam back into it, but I'm certain there are a lot of skeptics out there today who are in doubt and that's completely understandable with the current state of contests in general in PureZC. 

If I recall correctly, S:CA isn't doing it's best either nowadays. Also, I believe the random theme contest got less submissions than anticipated as well. 

This is something I was well aware of when I joined, and I am okay with this. I will continue to do my part in keeping the vigor in this contest alive until community interest truly wanes. 

#17 ywkls

ywkls

Defender

• Members

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

Yeah... I've actually thought about entering S:CA a few times recently, but my problem is that I simply can't make a screen that I'm not going to use. (The same thing is true whenever it comes to an enemy.)

I considered participating in the two-week random theme contest too, but decided that I had too many other things on my plate at the moment. Plus, I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to think of any way to fit the theme.

Those things being said, I'm nowhere near ready to give up on EOTM. Hopefully, things will continue to go well for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users