Locate a item

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lagartus

Lagartus

The great Lizard

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:18 AM

In the editor, how can I to locate a speciific item? (for example: the whistle)

All this is assumed with a unpassworded quest.

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:29 AM

If I'm understanding correctly, a good way to do this is on the ZQuest editor, go to Tools -> Quest Reports -> Item Locations. Then go and find the item of your choice and it should give the palette of the screen where the item is located, the screen itself (in the form of x:yy, where x is the map number and yy is the coordinates on the map), and whether it's out in the open or can be obtained through a special item or whatever. It also gives the locations of every other item that's been used in whatever quest you're using.

• Naru and Lüt like this

#3 Lagartus

Lagartus

The great Lizard

• Members

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:48 AM

If I'm understanding correctly, a good way to do this is on the ZQuest editor, go to Tools -> Quest Reports -> Item Locations. Then go and find the item of your choice and it should give the palette of the screen where the item is located, the screen itself (in the form of x:yy, where x is the map number and yy is the coordinates on the map), and whether it's out in the open or can be obtained through a special item or whatever. It also gives the locations of every other item that's been used in whatever quest you're using.

Many thanks, Eddy!!! YOU RULES!!! :bounce:

• Eddy likes this

#4 jimbrads

jimbrads

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him, She / Her, They / Them, Ask Me

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:21 AM

I will have to remember this, I forgot that I had put up a shield in one of my caves, perhaps this tool will prevent such from happening again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users