I found out what jodi.org is

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Yesterday I was trying to figure out what *scrapped URL* was from Eddy's topic http://www.purezc.ne...showtopic=61052and I finally found out what it was. jodi.org is a Topographical map made in 1995, and the IP address 131.24.167 is a address from a Alabama air force. This took me almost all night long to figure out, I had some friends to help me and also there's something else to it, it's a art project for the Alabama air force. So yea I basically solved it. I finally did something right in my life.

• Kivitoe likes this

#2 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

Also don't click on some of the websites on jodi. Letting you know, one of them gave me a virus.

#3 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:58 PM

Next time, just use the existing topic. And if the link does have viruses, then I'm going to remove the hyperlink from the first post so as not to lead other members to it.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to ask you to please reevaluate your posting habits. You've posted in several very old threads, which, to be honest, unless there's a very good reason for doing so, we tend to frown upon. A years-old conversation, for instance, should not be suddenly revived with a post as though it was still ongoing. Unless you have a very good reason for contributing to an old topic, it's best to just leave it sit.

• Item likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users