Most annoying song you've heard

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

Frankly I'm tired of any Bon Jovi song, but especially Livin' on a Prayer.
  • Anthus likes this

#62 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

How could I forget about Adele's Hello? My version is, "Hell no from the othersiiiiiiiiide." Probably not the most original but who cares.
  • Moonbread likes this

#63 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

WE BUILT THIS CITY yes Starship we know

Actually girls just wanna have fun is probably worse, Cyndi Lauper in general is annoying.

#64 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

That stupid song about getting lucky or something, is so old by now. Honestly, the fact I still hear it on the radio from time to time boggles my mind!

Edited by Matthew, 22 March 2017 - 08:00 PM.

#65 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

WE BUILT THIS CITY yes Starship we know

If this was still the 1980s, I'd probably be sick of it, since it was overplayed back then.  However, I don't find it annoying now.  But to be fair, I hardly ever hear it anymore.  There are much more annoying songs out there.

Going back to that same era though, I'd have to say any Van Halen song when Sammy Hagar replaced David Lee Roth.

#66 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:42 AM

Anything the majority of today's kids and teens (and even many adults) listen to.

1.gif

... :heh: *runs*

The only song I really, truly can't stand is "Blurred Lines". Not only is it unsatisfying from a musical standpoint, but the message it sends to the younger generation is pretty unforgivable. Although there is a lot of music I don't particularly enjoy, I can generally appreciate that there's some artistic value in it and just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. That, however, is not the case here. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users