Photo

Who Is Your Favourite Youtuber?

Youtube

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

TheSatellite

Appreciate the mention! Glad you're getting some entertainment out of my antics, even if it's basically only Randomizer now. :heh:

#62 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:05 PM

Well, you also did Eiyuu, and that cool SNES-and-GBA-LTTP-at-the-same-time video. But yeah, I should check into more of that!

#63 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:30 PM

Well, I've can list quite a few that I like, but I can't exactly say I have a #1 favorite.

h3h3, JonTron, ProJared, That One Video Gamer (The Completionist), boogie2988, Thoughty2 and TheJWittz

A few lesser known ones (compared to the above) that I like would be:

Lockstin & Gnoggin, Stryder7x, BLACKB0ND and MegaMogwai.

• Shane likes this

#64 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Well, I'm going to be a bit frank here and just say I'm just not that interested in Zelda Classic let's plays anymore or let's plays in general for that matter. I personally find them to be boring unless I'm watching a brand new game I know I won't be getting for months or a game I don't intend to play myself. I actually think PewDiePie improved and is more self-aware. I know his humor is controversial and isn't for everyone but me and my older brother find it hilarious and would often times watch one of his videos. I also have been catching up with JonTron and I find him pretty entertaining. I also like h3h3 (another channel me and my brother watch together occasionally), Vsauce, Vinesauce (two different channels just to clarify) and probably others I'm forgetting. There's a lot of content creators I like and watch, but I'm probably in the minority when I say I just don't find myself that interested in the Zelda Classic side of things on YouTube. And if I do watch something ZC related its probably because its part of a project or quest I'm interested in or the person who uploaded is close to me and there's a bit of bias. :P

• Eddy, Avaro and Jenny like this

#65 Castelia

Castelia

Fred Durst stan

• Members

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

JonTron, Ashens, Shesez and A+Start are among some of my favourites. I also enjoy the works of Eddy from this forum, and I actually used his tutorials to learn how to use the ZQuest Editor. His videos are also what recently inspired me to start a new quest (even if it wasn't a quest of his own that he was playing).

• ShadowTiger, Eddy and Jenny like this

#66 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:31 AM

I currently have 500+ subscriptions on YouTube, so it's a little hard to pick out a single favorite YouTuber. If I had to select some of my favorites from the top of my head, I'd like to mention boogie2988, FailArmy, JonTron, PewDiePie, ProJared, Krunkidile, LeafyIsHere, Markiplier, Mega64, Game Theory, PBGamer, Nostalgia Critic, Vinesauce, and videogamedunkey just to name a few. Chances are many of the other favorites mentioned in this thread are also favorites of mine, assuming they line up with a similar demographic.

Turns out though I'm also subscribed to a lot of crap channels. Probably should sort through my subscriptions at some point.

#67 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:20 AM

I also enjoy the works of Eddy from this forum, and I actually used his tutorials to learn how to use the ZQuest Editor. His videos are also what recently inspired me to start a new quest (even if it wasn't a quest of his own that he was playing).

Well, I'm happy people still do acknowledge my crappy work :P But yeah, I might try and revive my channel and do something else with it. Not so sure right now.

Also forgot to update my previous list with the following:

- DashieGames

- FilthyFrank

- IDubbbzTV

- H3H3Productions

FilthyFrank and IDubbbzTV in particular isn't really for everyone and I can understand why people won't like them, but I find them to be pretty hilarious and entertaining to watch. Just wished they would upload a bit more frequently, but I understand why they take their time :P

• Anthus likes this

#68 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:43 PM

Oh I totally forgot about FilthyFrank. Yeah, he's hilarious, but definitely not for the easily offended, or grossed out. :P
  • Eddy, Jenny and Lüt like this

#69 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

FilthyFrank is the best

#70 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:20 PM

FilthyFrank is the best

Who could forget the vomit cake?

#71 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

I'm that random person who is gonna post YouTubers that do DIYs, house stuff and cooking...lol.

DoItOnADime

Gemma Stafford

Mind Over Munch

The Domestic Geek

Zeltik

Clean My Space

And others, but I'm lazy!

Edited by Jared, 02 February 2017 - 10:39 PM.

• Anthus and Shane like this

#72 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Sargon of Akkad

Rubin Report

#73 jimbrads

jimbrads

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him, She / Her, They / Them, Ask Me

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

https://www.youtube....ser/GophersVids

https://www.zophar.net/

#74 Zagut

Zagut

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

CoryxKenshin:

https://www.youtube....er/CoryxKenshin

8-Bit Ryan

https://www.youtube....666cAS7wsKos5sA

#75 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

Surprisingly, PewDiePie has improved his content and I actually enjoy watching him. While it is almost impossible to actually determine who is my favourite youtuber, I would say that PewDiePie is one of the most like-able youtubers. 

• Shane likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users