• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:58 AM

http://www.mediafire...rvesty Moon.zip  

So she gave the project to me to figure outs what to do with it next. It's because she told me she loves to play harvest moon so Link should be harvesting 'fruity goods' She said.

It's a single dungeon quest so far. It's just interesting to listen to and a bit funny, so try it outs.
(So i helped her make this one demo with a single dungeon at first.)

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 22 May 2017 - 04:48 AM.

• Shane and Matthew like this

#2 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

Love this so far, please continue it.  just one question though, for some reason, even though i have the bow, Arrow, and quiver, i can not use the bow and arrow.  the bow does not even show up in the sub-screen even though i picked it up.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#3 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:35 AM

Love this so far, please continue it.  just one question though, for some reason, even though i have the bow, Arrow, and quiver, i can not use the bow and arrow.  the bow does not even show up in the sub-screen even though i picked it up.

Thank you, i will looks into its. Also I was really looking forward to someone helping take over the .qst file  with this one. The beginning is kinda like a joke quest at the start, but maybe can become something much more serious, ambitious, or scripting.  I am just not sure yets.*

It is open for those to look around and mess with if anyone has any ideas what could be done with the exo-skelleton of the outline for this quest.* I'd tell them to PM me if they are ever interested. Anyways.., i will look into any bugs also. Its about it after the first dungeon however.

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 02 June 2017 - 01:37 AM.

#4 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

i try it too

i try it this morning and i was for post the same thing, i liked it but the bow don't work.

The only thing that seem strange is that the fruits  "born" from tall grass.

Is no more strange of some  popular games  where mushrooms pop out from eggs or dead monsters tun into cakes,  but maybe  change the sprite of the sword  whit a hoe and the tall grass whit a filed ( that once hit whit the hoe, change into  plowed field ) may give the impression that you really cultivate the filed

Edited by Dark Ice Dragon, 02 June 2017 - 03:55 PM.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users