Zelda Dawn of Seasons

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

Hello everyone. I had a news from you, I know i was not talking you about the 3th quest project i do wants to create but here's the time for that.

I'm enjoy asks you that this week or the next week i'll start a new quest: The Legend of Zelda Dawn of Seasons.

Unless you can expected this quest unless another quest will be based of 4 seasons; Spring, Summer, Falls, and Winter.
Each seasons's function will unlock some path you cannot access before. Exemple in Spring all rocks flowers will bloom, Summer will dry off deeply waters (but not all), Falls will let you pass somes pits fully of Falls's leafs, and spring will froze somes waters and huges snows will let you pass at rised floors on maps, and the waterfalls will stops.

Main Story: Aria the Oracle of Seasons on a another kingdom far of Hyrule find Link on a middle of beach, when she planing to go in the
Castle Of Seasons a mysterous enemy kidnap Aria and his goal is to sacrifice Aria to make her the Queen of Demon's receptacle, Link must stop the mysterious enemy but he must first go tough the eight temples and go at the Northen Peak to save Aria before it's too late.

Yes i was planing this final quest and this quest will use the GB (LA/OoA/Oos) and this quest will need a partner before i start the project. I had no any screenshot for the moment so if you gets somes idea for this quest just leave a comments here.
Oh and i almost forgot: When the project will done (i don't know when) i'll put the quest to ''Scripted'' genre instead of ''Dungeon Romper'' so yes this quest will use combines global script, ffc scripts, and items scripts.

Edited by Cedric, 25 May 2017 - 09:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users