• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:55 PM

wow, it's been a while since I posted anything in here

anywho, I'm looking for character tiles. and not just any tiles; tiles from PureZC members. they can be any palette (can only use one), and use a max of four frames of animation per direction (you can use the eyeball B frame setup, if you want). you may also provide a string, assuming it's not some dumbass comment, or anything like that. you may also submit one character, but there is no set date as to when you have to stop submitting, so take your time; I'll tell you guys when I have enough. the setting is, Link just awoke in a village, Galespring, and is looking for information as to where he is, so try to keep your strings based on that. your characters may also be 2x2 tiles, just as long as they look Zelda-ish

these characters will be used as villagers in my upcoming game, that I will announce during the Spring Expo. your screenname will also be included in the credits

oh, and for the names of your character, if you wish to have one, please use a made-up name, or your real name; nothing with numbers or funny characters

if you want to submit a character, PM, IM, or e-mail me. IM: link3505 (AIM), link3505 (Yahoo), link3505@hotmail.com (MSN). e-mail: link3505@gmail.com -ANOTHER- thing. you can also find me in the #pureZC chat room on IRC

ah, one last note; for those of you who are going to complain about me working on a new quest and not finishing Fragments first; bite me. I'm planning out the maps and all that stuff for the rest of the game

#2 Exate

Exate

~

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:02 PM

Well hey, it's your choice to make a new game. icon_wink.gif

I'll probably give you my Exate sprite tomorrow when I go back home.

#3 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 03:21 AM

ah, one last note; for those of you who are going to complain about me working on a new quest and not finishing Fragments first; bite me.
nice icon_razz.gif

i can always spare a sprite or 2(there just floating around on my cp and i have to find them...)il send 1 when i made up my mind which one to send

#4 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:27 PM

Ohhh this will be fun. icon_biggrin.gif I would be glad to help out with that. icon_smile.gif

#5 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:32 PM

I already gave you the sprite I made in AIM... but I seem to have forgotten to post it icon_heh.gif . He is pretty much a normal kid with a straw hat chilling next to a tree... or whatever you want to have him lye against icon_razz.gif . If you want there to be more of a delay between the foot twitching and the blinking... well you know how to add that icon_blah.gif .
Ripable Tilesheet: http://www.zcworld.n...ying_frames.bmp

Here it is animated: http://www.zcworld.n...n/kid_lying.gif.

If you want, I can make him in standing/walking form if you want to include him in any other scenes icon_wink.gif .

EDIT: It appears you can't use IMG tags on this forum icon_eyebrow.gif . I guess that does make sense.

Edited by blaster_master, 01 June 2005 - 05:34 PM.

#6 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:46 PM

thanks for the sprite. I am going to edit it a bit, though. it dosen't quite fit with my style. don't worry, the changes won't be too drastic

#7 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:47 PM

I've got kids' sprites!! icon_biggrin.gif
4 or 5 of them, basically edits of the two children in the Pure tileset...
A few of them have ponytails and messy haircuits,even a girl with a monobrow (as a joke to myself), but they look good! icon_wink.gif
I'll get them in practically by tomorrow or tonight.

Oh... Guess I'm too late to get my name in that demo for the expo... icon_confused.gif
Oh well. At least I'll be in the credits for the finished game.

Hey, and the teacher sprite, too! Yeah, I got the idea from MC...

Edited by Linkus Mastii, 06 June 2005 - 04:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users