• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:21 AM

This project is still alive!

After finishing my main project (Nargad's Trail), I took a "little break" from ZC, but in the past week I've been back at this project. Not working on it for so long didn't do it any good, but there's a few things I can talk about.

I know by now the light world part of this quest has been "deluxified". That means I changed a lot of vague secrets, added some 2.5 features, revised many screen designs and reworked the bosses in that part. But of course it's the smallest part of this quest.

For the inverted world I've made an inventory (not sure if this is the right word for it) in a spreadsheet on the progress in these parts. Most of the designs on the overworld has been revised, but I still need to do 8 dungeons and 8 bosses. Besides there are many secret dungeons to take a look at. But at least I can't forget what I've done, and haven't done, from now on.

As for the new areas I'm adding: 1 of them is finished, but might need some polishing, and the other 2 are roughly said halfway done.

In other words, depending on my motivation, availability and quickness in making all of the remaining stuff, it could be finished in a couple of months. I would say 2/3 weeks if I'd have the full time off (but I don't, sadly).

I kinda forgot how posting here works, but I do recall one always needs some visuals to complete a project update, right?

Posted Image
This nostalgic part of the Inverted Hyrule overworld was one of the things I worked on the last few days.
  • ShadowTiger, DarkFlameSheep, judasrising and 4 others like this

#2 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Glad to see there's still love here.  Can't wait for the release, and as I've said before, feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to help out, whether it's being a beta tester, overlooking the text for spelling mistakes, anything of that sort, I can do easily.  So, just let me know :)

• Twilight Knight likes this

#3 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:25 AM

Hi Sven

I am happy that you work with the quest again.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#4 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:27 AM

Did you replace old type first three custom bosses as 2.5 featured bosses? If they would glow much stronger, beating them will be hard. 

Edited by Stray Sheep, 04 May 2017 - 01:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users