• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:04 PM

ogK4Kw9.jpg

The lens shows a staircase here but I can't activate it. What am I missing?

You have to do the other level 9's in Parallel worlds to find the Stairs after beating the boss

#77 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

Okay, I have 6 Tetrarch Fairies so far. Is there a way to view where the ones I'm missing are, or at least those dungeons that I haven't completed fully?

#78 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:24 PM

Well, I managed it. Anyways, is the Parallel World more of "Lens of Truth: The Game"? I got 130-something treasures in the Main Outlands but if the dungeons in the Parallel World continue to be such a headache I'm calling it a win right now.

#79 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:59 PM

Well, I managed it. Anyways, is the Parallel World more of "Lens of Truth: The Game"? I got 130-something treasures in the Main Outlands but if the dungeons in the Parallel World continue to be such a headache I'm calling it a win right now.

Hello?

#80 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:38 PM

Parallel World dungeons are a bit more linear.  Pretty much should lens everywhere anyway to find secrets.

#81 Ryunaker

Ryunaker

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:08 AM

It's funny, I LIKED the dungeons in the parallel world more.

#82 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:48 AM

Parallel World dungeons are a bit more linear.  Pretty much should lens everywhere anyway to find secrets.

It's funny, I LIKED the dungeons in the parallel world more.

Thanks guys. Two more questions now that I am at 145 treasures (All from 1st world)

1. How do I know where the dungeons that I need stuff remaining are? I know that the first cave has a list of all dungeons that you have and haven't cleared fully, but that doesn't show you where they actually ARE.

2. Could one of you please spoiler what the rewards for all maps and compasses are?

#83 jayjay

jayjay

• Members

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

Hello Folks,

..........................................................................................................

God Bless....

Edited by jayjay, 12 September 2018 - 12:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users