Story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

I was 5 years old when I came here. My first quest was the 1st quest. I always played everyone's game that brought me joy and love and happiness. My favorite quest when I was ages 6-9 was Hero's downfall. I loved that quest so much because it gave me joy and made me decide to make my own quest one day. I seen everyone grow up to a member to a mod to a admin and I felt good for them.

By the time I was 10 I started to play harder quests and I failed a lot when kept on trying and trying again and then I won. Age 11-13 I always wondered if I became a member at PureZC, they will make me feel happy their and make some new friends and make a quest.

Jan 9th 2017

My first day on PureZC, my heart was pounding fast because I was nervous to introduce myself, them I did and everyone welcomed me. By February and March those months became the greatest ever here in PureZC.

April-June 1st

I have made some bad choices for some reason because I had some hate in me. I harassed some members and some mods and admins then became a dick and a troll. By May 9th((I think)) I got banned for a week for harassment. I was scared because I didn't wanted to get banned forever because this website gave me joy and becoming a fan of LOZ. At May 13th, people here gave me a 2nd chance I was very happy. Made friends again and talked to people in Discord...Then, it happened again today, there was more hate and some evil in me. I made fun of people who died and trolling and things that shouldn't have been said.

The reason why I'm saying this is because I may get banned forever and I just wanted to say to everyone...

Thank you for giving me all the love, happiness, and joy here. You guys have been the best, and I love you all as a family. Thank you...

Love

-Item

#2 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:19 PM

How are you gonna act like a dick and then turn around literally moments later acting like you're some kind of redeemed martyr, who's "sooooooo" sorry? Jesus Christ, give us a break.

Edited by ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°), 01 June 2017 - 01:22 PM.

• Shane, Jenny, Binx and 1 other like this

#3 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

The funny thing is that I'm actually accepting the ban. No one wants me here. I'm very serious. If I get banned, then oh well. If I don't well...I dunno

#4 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

Just a note to everyone seeing this topic without context: this is the result of a day full of this person spamming several people in chat, generally being argumentative and disruptive and more importantly he's been making fun of some rather serious things that in some cases are very personal to some of the members of this forum.

This person knows that people have been reporting him, and this topic comes as a response to that. Take that for what you will.

Edited by Migokalle, 01 June 2017 - 01:21 PM.

• Shane, Jared, Binx and 1 other like this

#5 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

Just a note to everyone seeing this topic without context: this is the result of a day full of this person spamming several people in chat, generally being argumentative and more importantly he's been making fun of some rather serious things that in some cases are very personal to some of the members of this forum.

This person knows that people have been reporting him, and this topic comes as a response to that. Take that for what you will.

The funny thing is that I'm actually accepting the ban. No one wants me here.

#6 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

First of all, you should be directly apologizing to the people you've tried to hurt and actually mean it. But given your track record can others really blame them for being skeptical? Your apology thread earlier last month was literally a lie. You've admitted you lie, seek attention and troll. You haven't done yourself any favors since your ban by continuing what people have been pointing out in the first place. You haven't built trust and if anything you've become worse. I'm not going to sugar coat this after hearing the things you've said and admitted because you're asking people on the forum who have no context for forgiveness and pity pretty much...

• Binx, Erdrick, Matthew and 1 other like this

#7 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

Being accepting of a ban doesn't make you any more likeable or redeemed, sorry.
  • Shane, Binx and Deedee like this

#8 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

You know what, if there's gonna be any negativity here. I'm gonna ignore it. I might or not get banned, but I am accepting it tho.

#9 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

You know what, if there's gonna be any negativity here. I'm gonna ignore it. I might or not get banned, but I am accepting it tho.

You're going to ignore it rather than try to fix it? Well okay then.
  • strike and Erdrick like this

#10 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

Don't you understand shane? I lost. You won. I'm done for.

• Jenny likes this

#11 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

Honestly this shits beyond fixing.
  • Shane likes this

#12 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Look can you just accept what I am doing? If I do get banned you can celebrate.
I'm not stopping anyone. I'm accepting this ban. And that's final

#13 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

Don't you understand shane? I lost. You won. I'm done for.

i don't see losers or winners here, simply the story of someone that don't learn the lesson from his past.

I don't know exactly what happend but... why you did ?

• coolgamer012345 and Matthew like this

#14 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

I have made some mistakes. Very bad knew that can't be forgiven. I should be punished for what I have done.

#15 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

well, maybe a good spank...

no i'm just kidding, you are not a small child, you can understand why you wrong.

The fact is that you still dodge the question, why you did it ?  it was the pulse of that moment ? you was angry ? you received a provocation ? or simply you post whitout think that you may offend someone ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users