#1 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

SCRIPT REQUEST COMPLETED!

Script Request: Weapon Script

Item Name: Epic Flail
Description: Basically, I'm looking for a flail type weapon. When used, Link will swing the ball overhead for approximately 60 frames (1 second). This will have an 8 pixel radius around him. During this time, he is unable to move. After a second, Link will throw the spiked ball out 48 pixels (3 tile lengths), moving at a rate of approximately 4 pixels per frame and immediately moving back to him at the end of its length. Anything that comes in contact with the ball is damaged at a weapon power of 4 (Magical Sword strength). I would like this to be script weapon damage and if possible, for it to bypass an enemy's shield but not be able to break them. Also, the ball should be able to pierce any number of enemies it passes through and damage all of them.

A few notes:
1. I would like it so that if Link gets hit during any part of the wind up animation, it is immediately negated. This should balance out its high damage potential.
2. I only want the ball to have a hit box; the chain should do nothing to enemies.
3. I don't want the ball to deal damage during the wind up animation, only while the ball is in motion.
4. If you make it use a sound effect, I would like it to use the default sound effect for Hammer Pound (sound effect #16). I would like it to play when the ball is fully extended.

5. Please provide very clear details how to add and make the script work because I'm an idiot when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Tiles: http://www.mediafire...gooma_chain.png

Provided above are the tiles I would like used. The gray color is the transparent color, the rest should be set for Cset 7.

Thank you in advance,
RedmageAdam

Edited by RedmageAdam, 25 April 2017 - 10:48 PM.

• Jared likes this

#2 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

Thanks Moosh for providing me with this Epic Flail! Time to bust open some Darknuts with this slow, heavy hitting weapon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users