• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:38 PM

The green tunic is in a shop. Look for a lone green square on the overworld minimap.

#17 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:40 PM

Where are located the HCP of levels 2, 4 & 7 ?

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#18 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:47 PM

Struggling in level 7.  How do I open those doors?  Oh, I don't recall getting any item from level 6.  :confused:

#19 FlaireRobe

FlaireRobe

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:20 PM

sv4b4m.png

Not sure it meant to be this way but it seems u cant go backwards through the door.

#20 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:25 PM

I noticed something strange with the frame speed. For a good chunk of my play so far, there has been lag. Not horrible, but noticeable. Floated between 40-45 fps. I couldn't cap them either. After I received Din's Blast and talked to the fairy again (maybe even without talking to the fairy the second time), the quest moved stopped lagging and moved at its normal pace throughout. I'm not sure what could have caused this.

I'm really enjoying it so far. About to tackle level three. Quick question...what enemies hold rupee rings other than the octorocks?

Oh hey, I have been wondering what was the cause of this but I had trouble tracking it down! Now I know exactly where the problem is, thanks for this info I'll be sure to fix this in the next build.

Is there a point to Green Zone other than a HCP? Those moving windrobes are one of the most rage incuding enemies I've ever seen... I kinda figured the green tunic was in there, but it appears I was wrong. :(

All parts of Green Zone is optional. If you're looking for the green tunic:
Spoiler

#21 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:16 PM

All parts of Green Zone is optional. If you're looking for the green tunic:

Does that mean there was more than 3 screens in Green zone?

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#22 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

Where are located the HCP of levels 2, 4 & 7 ?

Level 2 HCP is in a unmarked room on the far left cennter of the map. Level 4's is on the far east. Both add a tip to the layout of the map. Use bombs, or walk through wall. I don't remember which. Haven't done level 7 yet.

Does that mean there was more than 3 screens in Green zone?

There's three entrances to Green Zone. I found two of them. 

#23 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:05 PM

I noticed that there was a chest in the underwater section of Level 4 that I can't reach. At first I thought it was heart piece, but then I found the heart piece, so it couldn't be that. Any idea how to reach it?

#24 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:56 AM

I noticed that there was a chest in the underwater section of Level 4 that I can't reach. At first I thought it was heart piece, but then I found the heart piece, so it couldn't be that. Any idea how to reach it?

The room directly to the right of that room on the map placement...dive under the water on the far left side. There's no whirlpool to indicate. I just noticed that the underwater rooms and the connected rooms are literally next to each other. The chest only contains rupees though. No big loss.

• Mani Kanina likes this

#25 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:33 AM

I'm having trouble finishing Illusions. I got the Deku/Kokori Spear, One extra key, the heart piece, map and compass. I even located the hidden path to the boss room, but I don't have the boss key. The entire dungeon is mapped out except the two squares on the far left. I've been all over it three times. What am I not seeing?

#26 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:04 AM

I'm having trouble finishing Illusions. I got the Deku/Kokori Spear, One extra key, the heart piece, map and compass. I even located the hidden path to the boss room, but I don't have the boss key. The entire dungeon is mapped out except the two squares on the far left. I've been all over it three times. What am I not seeing?

Spoiler

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#27 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:45 AM

About one of the bonus dungeons.

Spoiler

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 13 June 2016 - 09:49 AM.

#28 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:56 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#29 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members