Help with Isle Of Winds Quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NS_Army (Guest)

Guest_NS_Army (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2005 - 02:00 PM

On the first dungeon I have become stuck, it seems I need either a ladder or a flute I have neither, can someone please help me!!!

#2 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:02 PM

Use bombs. Push the statue at the entrance room that doesn't look at you. You don't get the Ladder there, but there is a way to fill up that pit in front of that key.

Welcome to the forums, NS Army.

Edited by zmaster, 21 January 2005 - 10:03 PM.

#3 Guest_NS_Army (Guest)

Guest_NS_Army (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2005 - 11:30 PM

Thank you but that didnt seem to help I bombed everywhere!!!!!

#4 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 01:00 AM

Try bombing the left wall at the entrance.

#5 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 01:02 AM

There should be tell-tale cracks in the cave walls where you should bomb.

#6 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:55 AM

Anyone who beat level six head my call! Please help me find the cross. I have found this room where there seem to be four entrances, but you can only exit to the left. One time I was able to exit to the right and ended up in some room with a chest and a music note but before I could do anything other than kill a few invisible monsters I got warped back to the beginning of the dungeon. Please someone help me

#7 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:39 PM

Utilize the lens of truth in the maze room if you got the lens to see a hint as to the maze's solution. And in the room with the invisible pits, also use your lens to avoid them.

#8 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 07:41 AM

Lens of truth? Thnak you for the help I will try to find that item there are a few places on the wolrd map that I know i haven't been. Thank you again.

Ok, where is the lens of truth?

Edited by That guy, 02 September 2006 - 08:22 AM.

#9 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:24 AM

This is where I got stuck in this game. There is a seemingly dead end room with some blue wizzrobes. Search it very carefully and you will be on your way to the cross. That Maze path as DFW said is for later after you find the Lens.

EDIT: I may be wrong... but isn't the Lens the 2nd Level 6 item? You don't need the Lens to get the cross.

Edited by Love For Fire, 02 September 2006 - 08:25 AM.

#10 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:16 AM

That is correct. Although you can acquire the lens before the cross, it isn't recommended you do so.

#11 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 11:29 AM

Thank you both for the help. You truly are very nice people. I found that room but I will search it again.

Yeah same as before. I bombed all the walls. Attempted to walk through all of them. Pushed on the two eyeball things in the center. I played the flute all throughout the room, I tried burning things, I tried shooting arrows at all kinds of stuff. but to no avail? Could someone please spoil this for me?

Edited by That guy, 02 September 2006 - 11:49 AM.

#12 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 11:59 AM

There's a part of the floor on the right side that is ...different. Different enough to try bombing maybe. The only room that stumped me completely in this quest.

#13 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:25 PM

Thanks i will look.

#14 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:16 PM

Yes, that room is devious and stumped a lot of people. You have to be esp. observant of the floor pattern. The pattern of the floor is similar but very different on the right side of the room. Bomb there.

#15 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:19 PM

Does anyone have any tips for beating Level 3? I haven't touched this quest in a while, but I still have my old save where I'm at Level 3. The enemies are my problem. I just can't seem to beat them without getting hit a lot, so I just need a tip on how to beat/avoid them easier. (And please, don't tell me to go buy more Super Bombs. I know I should do that, but... I got lost just trying to find Level 3!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users