Depth of the Underworld

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:00 PM

Well, I give you my newest quest: Depth of the Underworld!

This quest is to hold off people who are waiting for #PureZC Adventures, mind you. I'm waiting for a nice futuristic looking tileset to become available for me, instead of trying to make my own tileset. icon_unsettled.gif

But Depth of the Underworld is something completely different! This time, the quest presents something I'm pretty sure not many other quests have: A story that takes place where each level goes deeper into the underworld. In other words, there is an overworld, but you have to go very deep into the underworld to get to it.

Ganon's Castle is the ONLY thing that does not require you go deep into the underworld. That castle is in the Dark World, which is a mirror of the Hyrule overworld. This is all going to be pulled off with the Newfirst tileset. Sure, smack me if you want, but I like that tileset.

Now...

DISCUSS!!!

EDIT: In response to Bowser Blanchette's post, it will be for v2.10

Edited by TheMasterSwordsman, 29 May 2007 - 07:58 PM.

#2 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

2 problems:
1. What version is this for?

2. Can we see some screeshots please.

#3 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:04 PM

This quest sounds sorta like Diablo. Seems pretty interesting though.
I also insist that you do not use the Newfirst tileset. Please use pure or something similar.

#4 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:12 PM

Down with Pure and NewFirst. icon_thumbsdown.gif icon_augh.gif

Just kidding. icon_razz.gif

Good luck on this quest. Sounds interesting. NewFirst is very usable; I don't see a problem with it. icon_wink.gif I'd only smack you if you used Pure. icon_xd.gif

#5 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:56 PM

Yay, woohoo, hooray. I have people that actually like it.

TIME TO ABANDON THE PROJECT (as usual). (just kidding) XD

#6 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:08 PM

I think you should start in the overworld, but the overworld should be really small, so the player doesn't get too used to Probably big enough to house a dungeon or two, but small enough for you to finish exploring it before the second or third level. At that point you will find the underworld which should give off an "ice-berg effect" by being considerably larger than the overworld and from there you go to a bigger and bigger underworld if I understood correctly. But you will return to the previous underworlds in future for items and secrets.

Well, thats just idea. I think you have a great idea already, I was just putting in my two cents.
If you're ever looking for beta testers for this project, count me in! icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users