132 replies to this topic

#16 sasja

sasja

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:42 AM

has anyone found level 4? can"t go nowhere after level 3

btw the super bom is in the dark world.

Edited by sasja, 12 January 2006 - 05:43 AM.

#17 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:48 AM

Nope can't find level 4 either. I'm waiting til someone posts as to where it is. Tried using the treasures found in level 3 all over the place but haven't been able to get any further.

ms_zelda_lady

#18 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:41 PM

How do I get into the dark world. Found a portal but no way to enter the dark world

Han

#19 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:20 PM

Try looking outside Level 3.

For the Superbomb look for a wall you can walk up to the west of the starting point.

#20 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:26 PM

Hello Questions,
the only walk through wall I could find in the west of the starting scene brings me to the portal to the dark world. Tried everything now. Bombing, burn all bushes on the road to the wes. Found two graspaths to the mountain tiles but no way to walk through at the second one. Only the first 1 which leads to the portal.

Han

#21 sasja

sasja

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:50 PM

thanks question I found the treasure outside of lvl 3 and found level 4 but now I'm looking for the second sword.

han
when you got in the darkworld try to bomb in the first screen to the south and that is the screen you find your bomb

#22 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:05 PM

So where is level 4? I've been looking for a few days without success.

ms_zelda_lady

#23 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:27 PM

You need three items to reach Level 4.

Red Candle (Outside Level 3)
Whistle (Darkworld)
Super Bomb (From Darkworld Bomb Shop)

Find those three items. The Candle is needed to reach more Darkworld area.

Once you have those items find a screen with another tree blocking you. Blow you whistle then go up and blow open the wall with a Super Bomb. That's Level 4.

#24 sasja

sasja

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:09 AM

sorry but I need a lot of help in this quest. now after level 4 cant't go nowhere. found a portal but need the hammer to use it. no way to level 5 also desperat looking for the white sword and a shop to buy myself a nice shield.

#25 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:18 PM

For the White Sword Search Level One.

For the Magic Shield search on the screen south of Level 1 by walking through the trees and using the candle.

Use the same method to get to Level 5 except search all the way south of Level 4.

Also you can find "Magic Upgrade" near Level 3. And a "Learn Slash" All the way south of the First Dark World portal (in the Dark World.)

#26 sasja

sasja

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

found the magic shield and level 5 but have a problem in level 1 to find the white sword.I was so stupid to do the first three lvl iin the demo quest I didn't do it over in real quest so I miss a key and can't do the basement. So I have to do it with my first sword till I find the third one.I suspect there is not a shop which sells key's?

#27 Crackers

Crackers

Senior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:53 PM

icon_frown.gif I still can't find the super bomb and I've read all the questions and answers here. The portal takes you to a dark cave which I assumed was the darkworld. How can you bomb a wall south of that when there is only one room? I found a man who more or less said you need the super bomb. So where is it? I bombed so much I had to go back and get refills for 12 bombs 3 times. icon_unsettled.gif

#28 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:10 PM

@ Crackers:

If by "Dark Cave" you mean this:

user posted image

Then you are in the right place. Bomb in the General area south of the Portal.

@ sasja:

icon_unsettled.gif
There is only one key in Level One. Fight the Darknut.

Also the White Sword is on the first floor. Bomb right from the compass and search with your arrows. You need that sword for Level 5. which also houses the Magical Sword.

#29 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:37 PM

It seems I have missed a key i nlevel 4. Been running through the complete level 3 times without any luck. Who can tell me where to find the key.

Han

#30 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:36 PM

Did you find the flippers yet?

I'm assuming your talking about the door after the Moblin that says "Treasure lurks in the deep"

If so then you need to find the flippers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users