Help With Crossrealm Chaos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

#121 radder1

radder1

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:23 PM

I have the wand, but still can't find level 6. I was wondering if it is behind a screen in the Dark World blocked by some trees and a bunch of statues, but nothing seems to get rid of the trees. Maybe I am way off... Could someone please direct me to Level 6?

#122 Nanni

Nanni

Initiate

• Members

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:43 PM

Can't find the master key in level 8 ! Could someone help me? Please

#123 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:32 AM

Does anyone know the way through the maze in the dark world. Went the way they said to on the Armaggedon games forum (LLUL) and thaty's wrong,,,,,,,,, can't be an UP......

HELP

#124 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:27 PM

Last I checked it was LLDL.

#125 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:53 PM

Blues Singer, please don't post in topics that have been inactive for nearly a year. I think the limit is two months. It's called gravedigging and it's against the rules. Thank you

#126 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:55 PM

Sacred Nym,,, Thanks

Relic icon_thumbsdown.gif And you are a rude relic. Sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the rock...This is and open forum, and if I have read through it and don't find the answer to my question I will ask, and if someone that knows wants to answer that is okay to. Thanks,,, There is no time limit on forums,, if so shut it down.

Okay, Does anyone know where the final sword is???? I have the one I got in 5 or 6 but know there must be one more cause I can't get into the little hut and LV9 . looked everywhere.. Would appreciate it....

Edited by Blues Singer, 06 March 2007 - 07:21 PM.

#127 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:24 PM

There is no time limit on forums

Actually, ...

there is. Don't you think he knows what he's talking about? He's been here much longer than you, AND he's a moderator in case you can't tell.

#128 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE(Blues Singer @ Mar 6 2007, 03:55 PM) View Post

Sacred Nym,,, Thanks
Relic icon_thumbsdown.gif And you are a rude relic. Sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the rock...This is and open forum, and if I have read through it and don't find the answer to my question I will ask, and if someone that knows wants to answer that is okay to. Thanks,,, There is no time limit on forums,, if so shut it down.

No, it is you who doesn't understand how things are done on this message board. We have a list of rules here on this board. There is a link to them in my signature, and there is a link to them in the upper right portion of every page. You or an outside calling doesn't decide the rules, but rather the staff here has established them.

Despite that, gravedigging is considered very minor, and we usually just give a simple reminder (like Relic did) when it happens. Besides, Relic was not being rude at all. Saying "please" and "thank you" is clear evidence of that. If he was rude, then I guess anybody giving you a simple reminder would be considered rude also. Also, how is saying "sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the rock" any less rude? I could consider this disrespecting staff, which by the way is much worse than gravedigging, but I will give you the benefit of my doubt on this one, and I am not one who likes to abuse my powers. The rules are clearly there for you to read, so I encourage you to become familiar with them. I would appreciate that.

Keep in mind in the future that you also have the option to start your own topic if you have a question about anything. People make mistakes, it is no big deal. Just try not to get aggravated when a staff member who is doing their job is trying to steer you in the right direction.

Despite the gravedigging, I will be nice and keep this topic open, and hopefully somebody will be able to help you if you need any further help regarding this topic. Just remember that our rules are rarely negotiable, and there are no global worldwide "open forum" rules that you seem to be convinced of. Every board has its own way of being run based on who is in charge.

#129 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:50 PM

No offense meant, really just wanted an answer to a ?. My apologies to relic and any that are offended, honestly.

#130 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:12 PM

If a thread is over 2 months old (meaning that the last person who replied posted over 2 months ago), just make a new thread for the quest you want to ask about.

#131 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

Thanks Moonwhisper. I will try that,,,,, didn't know. Which is my fault for not reading the rules.

I've looked around and cannot find a place to start a new thread.. I'm embarassed.

Edited by Blues Singer, 06 March 2007 - 09:53 PM.

#132 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:27 PM

Just go to the forum that you want to start a new thread for, and click the button that says "New Topic".

#133 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:59 PM

Thanks Nathaniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users